Sunday 30 September 2012

Cooey! Gentle Reader

It's coming up to my favorite time of the year... no not Talk Like A Pirate Day, that's been, and walked the plank Argh! or some such shiver my timbers nonsense.

Nope, its coming to October... you know when the grass is jeweled and the silk inside a chestnut shell, and jet planes are meeting in the air to be refueled .. oh yes, all the things I love so well... like horror movies, yes its #31NitesOfHorror time.

Sure, maybe you are like me and Horror is a part of your life, and you are already a full member of the #HorrorSquad but October is a time to celebrate and marathon horror like a mother bitch. (And I intend to do so, its sort of a tradition...)

I hope you, gentle reader, will follow my posts here and follow me on twitter for a spooky October.


Hasta Luego
-Fake Shemp-



3 comments:

  1. I will Join you Dear Lady... and Thank You for joining us here at the "Crypt".... I look forward to viewing what you will be posting here....
    Sorry I don't "Twitter" or use "Face Book" ...I just stick to my Blog... All Comments show up in my E-Mail... so I often correspond through the "Reply" aspect... Do Not know a lot about computers.... There will be plenty of Halloween posts for all at the "Crypt"....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will follow along and I am looking forward to finding some gems that I've never seen before via horror blogs during the best month of the year, and I'm not just saying that cause my birthday is this month.

    I don't facebook either, well I have one I just don't like it... I may have deleted myself from it once or twice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try to Not "disappoint you Dear Lady..."

    ReplyDelete