Friday 4 January 2013

Day 2 and 3

Day 2

I wanted to get a movie in before work at 10, so I watched 'Little Shop of Horrors'

I had not watched it in years, a favourite as a child. Watching it back its amazing what we could watch as children, Audrey II spits obsenitites like "tough titties" "crap" "no shit Sherlock" and Audrey is into S&M with her Dentist abusive boyfriend, ahhhh twas a simpler time!

In from work and am forced to watch 'Rent' for the first time. My own fault I grant you, since my sister watched it and liked it, made me buy it to watch with her. (turns out she didn't even get to the end of the movie when they watched it in school.)

She had saw 'Little Shop of Horrors' mentioned on some clip show on tv... or some such, and wanted to watch it, so I figured as I have the night off to fit in that too, and do a musical double bill.

In two days I have watched 3 movies, none of which are on the Top 250, and 2 of them are the same.

I WILL get started on the list, I swear it, I swear it.



Day 3
I watched 'Ghost Busters', surprisingly, to me anyway, this is not in the Top 250. TRAVESTY!


Its one of everyones favourite movies, right? If not... whats wrong with you? I jest, but no it is one of my favourite movies anyway.


Later that same evening...

Hurray and Huzzah! I have started on the Top 250...

First up... 'Inception'


This is my 5th viewing.. and heres my quickie take on it, I reckon its Dominic Cobb who is the subject of the Inception not the lovely Robert Fischer... but that is just my opinion, I love how the movie leaves so much to be interpreted... that spinning top ending, am I right?

Awesome.




I also got in 'Slither'... cause its awesome. If you are a horror fan, especially of gross horror comedy like 'Evil Dead 2' and have not seen it, please I beg go do it now... really go.




IMDb Top 250 Watched - 1
















Hasta Luego
-Fake Shemp-

3 comments:

  1. Inception is definitely a great one to start with and even though its not imdb top250 material, you can't go wrong with Ghostbusters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm very interesting, why do you say it is not IMDb Top 250 material?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was referring to the Ghostbusters, should have put a comma somewhere.
    Its a fun film and a part of my childhood, but it doesn't hold up next to some of the master-peaces in that list.

    ReplyDelete