Sunday, 30 September 2012

Cooey! Gentle Reader

It's coming up to my favorite time of the year... no not Talk Like A Pirate Day, that's been, and walked the plank Argh! or some such shiver my timbers nonsense.

Nope, its coming to October... you know when the grass is jeweled and the silk inside a chestnut shell, and jet planes are meeting in the air to be refueled .. oh yes, all the things I love so well... like horror movies, yes its #31NitesOfHorror time.

Sure, maybe you are like me and Horror is a part of your life, and you are already a full member of the #HorrorSquad but October is a time to celebrate and marathon horror like a mother bitch. (And I intend to do so, its sort of a tradition...)

I hope you, gentle reader, will follow my posts here and follow me on twitter for a spooky October.


Hasta Luego
-Fake Shemp-